>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Hi! My name is Ashley + I'm the writer/photographer behind (never)homemaker. It seems like such a long time since I started inhabiting this space -- and a lot has changed. I'm now 30 years old and have entered a new chapter of my life with my husband Stephen and daughter Ada. I pride myself on being a completely self-made athlete and self-taught vegetarian cook, which is the general theme of the posts you'll find here.
WHERE TO START
// Our 90 Best Recipes of 2013
// Vegetarian Freezer Month aka Cooking in Bulk
// Make Healthy Eating Automatic
- Tip #1: Stock up on frozen veggies
- Tip #2: Buy greens and actually USE them
- Tip #3: Create simple, go-to meals
- Tip #4: Learn to love alternatives
- Tip #5: Prep, Make, and Store + 20 Ideas for Make-Ahead Meals
- Tip #6: Cheat + Add In: Convenience foods to your advantage
- Tip #7: Eliminate Food Waste + Over-Stuffed Omelet
+ + + + + + + + + +
I have a degree in Writing from Ithaca College and a eclectic career history in marketing, communications, education, freelancing, and libraries. (I think I got everything there.) At present, I work from home and split my days between writing, toddler wrangling, running, etc.
When I'm not writing posts for this site, you can find my words on Writing Chapter Three (all about our family life), Wise Bread, and WalkJogRun. For even more about me, check out these FAQs.