>> Wednesday, November 11, 2009
What you'll need . . .
- 2/3 cup wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white flour (but I used all wheat)
- 1/2 cup (instant) oats
- 1 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 very ripe banana
- 1 cup soy milk
Method . . .
- Mix all ingredients -- and add more milk if necessary (the mixture shouldn't be too thick)
- Oil a pan and set to medium heat. Etc . . .
- Top with Earth Balance (or other butter substitute), maple syrup, and some cinnamon . . . and ENJOY!
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts and be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever <3