>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Just like putting away dishes, the blog requires that we attend to a few housekeeping items. You know, the miscellaneous "stuff" that just doesn't fit well in other posts.
- First, we have some GREAT Foodie Book Club posts this month already showing up on our link list. The book was Molly Wizenberg's A Homemade Life. And there's still time to share your post (in fact, I still need to share MY post -- and it's coming, soon). Just head over to the A HOMEMADE LIFE post by May 7th at 11PM EST. The next book the club is reading/reviewing is David Kamp's The United States of Arugula.
- Second, those of you who added yourselves to our Blog Love Fest last month will be included in our Reader Blog Roll. Stay tuned for the posting of this list, which will be sometime later in the week. If you'd like to be added to it, please leave a comment or email us with your Name, Blog Name, Blog Address, and General Category (like food, fitness, style, home, etc.).
- Third, we're still featuring Guest Posts and Reader Spotlights if you got 'em. We're specifically interested right now in featuring posts related to saving creatively on groceries (we're talking below $25 per week for 2 people), growing your own produce/eating locally, and cycling (we're getting into it -- and would love to share and READ your tips!). If you're interested in supporting (never home)maker in another way, check out this post.
- Fourth, if you've been using our Recipe Finder tool (Wait? What's that? More info here.), you may have notice we've slacked a bit. But, don't fret. We'll be adding the latest and greatest recipes so you can search easily.
- Fifth, if you haven't heard already -- we started a brand new Facebook page. Those of you who are following us on Networked Blogs will want to switch over. The fan page is much more interactive and fun. So, check it out -- (never home)maker on Facebook -- and let us know if you have any suggestions!
- Last, a couple of weeks ago, you were all so kind to tell us what you like best about our content. It's REALLY helped us with planning our posts each weekend (because -- yes -- we write, plan, etc. most of this stuff between the hours of 5PM Friday and 5AM Monday, phew!). Now we'd love to learn how you first heard about our humble site.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!