>> Tuesday, June 1, 2010
What has Stephen jumping for joy? iHerb.com, that's what! OK. Back up. What is iHerb.com? Simply put: It's this awesome place that carries vitamins and herbal supplements (both vegan, vegetarian and even raw), cosmetics and personal care items that are organic and/or cruelty-free as well as over 1000 natural and specialty grocery items.
Now that we've got that straight, I can tell you why they are MORE than awesome. Not only did they recently give us a $50 shopping spree, but they are also giving one of you (yes! you!) a $50 shopping spree! In addition, you ALL benefit from a coupon code (NEV143) that ANYONE can use to get $5 off your first purchase.
There he goes again! Anyway, I'll be the first person to admit that we don't exactly live in the best area to find all the unique and healthy products that I often read so much about in other parts of the blog world. Enter iHerb.com . . . and, well, all that has changed. I could live in the absolute middle of nowhere and -- as long as I maintain an internet connection -- could still get the best ingredients, supplements, and other natural stuff (because there are a TON of categories on this website with anything from herbal teas to baking supplies to earthy personal care products and beyond). It's really that great.
What's better is that they have this fantastically vast inventory, and they've made it incredibly easy to search through. I'll admit -- it took me a while to pick out exactly what I wanted because there's so much. But everything is organized by product, brand, or health topic. It really helped me find what I wanted -- and fast.
Here's what 50 big ones bought me on the site:
- Kava Stress Relief Tea
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free All-Purpose Baking Flour
- Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Garbanzo-Fava Flour
- Bob's Red Mill Coconut Flour
- Bob's Red Mill Vegan Egg Replacer
- Living Foods Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- Soliga Forest Honey
- NuNaturals Cocoa Bean Extract
- Just leave us a comment that says I heart iHerb! telling us what you favorite natural product is (be it for baking, beautifying, healing, etc.).
- I cannot stress enough that we need SOME way to contact you. Leaving an email address is most handy. If we can't find a way to get in touch with you, you can't win.
- Feel free to tell your friends, too (on your blog, on your Facebook, on your Twitter -- however you wish to spread the word).
- The giveaway deadline is next Tuesday, June 8th at 9PM EST.
- We'll choose a winner random using Tara's Random Number Generator.
- (Also, please note: The giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, and the winner must register at iHerb.com to claim their prize (it's quick and easy, I promise! And they don't SPAM you.)
So, go check out what has Stephen jumping for joy over at iHerb.com. By the time you get your swim trunks on and do a few dives of your own -- your order should be at your doorstep. Yup -- their delivery is wicked fast, too.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!!