>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010
It's recap week, day 2! And today we're cooking up for you our best soup and stew recipes. When I did my digging for this post, I was incredibly surprised by the number of slurp-able posts I spooned up. Basically: We love soups because they're easy to create and oh-so satisfying. Just add some slices of your favorite bread and a small salad, and you've got yourself a filling meal.
We'd love to know what your favorite soup and/or stew recipes are, too. If you have one on the tip of your tongue, just leave us a comment or email us at neverhomemaker [at] gmail [dot] com.
- Full of thai spices, this soup is a crowd pleaser, ever for pick eaters! What's for Dinner? Coconut Soup.
- We had never before cooked with the ugly, bruised veggie before. And now we're hooked on this Rutabaga-Carrot Soup.
- I made this soup thinking of my best friend Lindsey, who loves her brussels sprouts plain. If you're not too keen, try out this Brussels Sprouts Soup.
- Have only a little time? No problem. Check out this tasty and fast Veggie Noodle Soup: Dinner in the Flash.
- It doesn't need to be autumn to enjoy a heaping cup of Pumpkin Soup.
- One of our new favorites is this Thai Sweet Potato Stew -- full of fragrant spices and surprising flavors.
- Can't get enough coconut milk? Then you're just like us. Try some Easy Thai Mushroom Soup, you won't be sorry!
- Awesome work-week recipe that lasts for days: Slow-Cooker Rainbow Stew.
- Boom boom POW. Gotta get-get. Gotta get-get some Black-Eyed Pea Stew.
- Yeah. This combination certainly sounds weird -- but give it a chance! Coconut-Cranberry Stew.
- Sometimes we can all use a little cleanse. This Detox-Friendly Miso Soup is the perfect way to eat well and feel healthy.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!!