>> Wednesday, July 28, 2010
I began my day with an easy and fun 7.2 mile run at 8:28 pace. All in my Vibrams. I can't imagine a better way to start off my 27th year. As most of you know, running is one of our most frequent topics on (never home)maker. And you may not have checked out the running button in our right-hand sidebar yet. All our running-related posts are available to you -- at all times. But we thought we'd post it this week, too. The information covers a range of topics related to running, training, motivation, and everything else for beginners and long-time runners alike. So, if you're new, you're in luck! There's a ton of stuff you can read through/catch up on. Enjoy!
In the future, you can get all this info easily, just click on the button that looks like this:
And if there's a topic you DON'T see covered yet -- let us know. We're always looking for ideas. Just leave a comment or email us at neverhomemaker [at] gmail [dot] com.
GROWING COLLECTION OF RUNNING POSTS:
- How to Beat Seasonal De-Motivation
- Running Means . . . Weight Gain?
- Vibrams: Stephen's Experience
- Racing Burnout and Marathon Training
- Vibrams: Those Funny 5-Fingered Shoes
- Barefoot Running. Making the Switch
- The Seven-Year Itch?
- Respecting the Marathon, Part II: Sarah's Story
- Early to Rise, Early to Run
- Respect the Marathon?
- The Mile: Age 26
- Tri Cross-Training for Runners
- When a Workout Doesn't Work Out
- Chase those Post-Race Blues Away
- Garmin FR60 versus 405cx
- Great Expectations
- Everything in Moderation
- Run Your Best Race
- Ice Baths: A Somewhat Necessary Evil
- How To Rest Easy
- Treadmill versus Outdoor Running: Which is Better?
- Should You Run While You're Sick?
- How to Run Long: LSD for Beginners
- How to Stay Motivated
- Running for Speed: How To
- Treadmill Survival Guide
- No Workout is Too Short or Slow
- Ode to my 17-year-old Self: The Mile
- How to Suit Up to Set Out (And Other FAQs)
- How to Run
- Boilermaker 15K Race Report
- Lake Placid Half Marathon, June 2010
- Lehigh Valley Half Marathon, April 2010
- Philadelphia Marathon, November 2009