>> Thursday, July 29, 2010
We've had some great reader spotlights since (never home)maker started last November. We thought it'd be cool to share them all in one place so you can read what our readers are writing about. Check out their blogs. And possibly feel motivated and inspired to submit your very own reader spotlight piece to us!
That's right: YOU! If YOU'd like to be considered for a Reader Spotlight, just check out our info post with all the gooey details.
C'mon! Don't be shy :)
- Stacy walks us through all the ins-and-outs of Health Coaching in her awesome post.
- Casey gives us some tasty recipes and a glimpse into her life -- Eating, Gardening and Living in Bulgaria.
- Marly serves up a hunk of veggie meatloaf in her post, Names and Meatloaf.
- My friend Steff bends like a pretzel in her yoga-related spotlight, Steff and Half-Moon pose.
- Molly's genius Jetlag Cure tastes good even if you haven't been traveling around the world.
- Kristi's budget-friendly ideas for Saving Money by Working Out at Home are great. No excuses now!
- Sarah's Apple Pie Oatmeal has fast become one of our favorite breakfasts. You'll enjoy it, too!
- Jennifer's Gooey Carmel Corn will make you drool on your keyboard. So be careful!
- Ben teaches us What to do with that Old Asbestos Flooring in his eye-opening guest post.
- All you tech-savvy people out there will enjoy this post about the 5 iPhone Apps for Fitness Freaks.
- Erin gives us all some Tunes for Working Out -- music so great, you can't help but move your feet.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!!