>> Friday, December 24, 2010
Hey, everyone! Here's our official holiday shout-out. A card, if you will. We have been trying to upload photos for a couple guest posts (more cookies of x-mas). But the internet is being wicked, WICKED slow. Plus, the sun's out . . . and I have photos I want to shoot.
So, we'll post them A.S.A.P. In the meantime, enjoy the other cookies in the celebration. And go ENJOY yourself. Get offline. Disconnect. Spend time with your families/friends.
We'll be back before you know it!
12 COOKIES OF X-MAS
- Day 1 (Salted Cornmeal Sugar Cookies)
- Day 2 (Mexican Hot Chocolate Chippers)
- Day 3 (Festivus Bars)
- Day 4 (Julie's Chocolate Chai Tea Cakes)
- Day 5 (Chocolate Chunk Oaties)
- Day 6 (Fudge-Topped Chai Bars)
- Day 7 (Clove-Spiced Shortbread)
- Day 8 (Nicole's Double Chocolate Almond Biscotti)
- Day 9 (Nightcap Fudge)
- Day 10 (Pumpkin Snickerdoodles)
- Day 11 (Ryan's Sparkled Ginger Cookies)