>> Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Snow again. And another snow day for Stephen. Thankfully, this time the roads aren't actually bad at all. So, it's a nice, quiet day at work. Still, whenever Stephen finds out about a day off, I'm up early with him. The benefit?
It gives me time to make a hearty breakfast.
- Rolled oats
- Pine nuts
- Maple syrup
- Dark chocolate almond butter
In the meantime, we're both trying to stay positive and optimistic. (Trying being the operative word.) I've been making lists of everything we'd need to do to the "new" place. Frankly, it sounds like a lot.
But it's all do-able.
- Paint all rooms
- Paint all trim white
- Rip up carpet/clean floors throughout
- Order/install new carpet for family room/tile for kitchen
- New refrigerator, washer/dryer, cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, and microwave/range hood
- Paint kitchen cabinets/install new hardware
- Get estimates for solid-surface countertop
- New sink/faucet
- Paint bathroom vanity/remove shower door/consider new tub
- New light fixtures/fans for all rooms
Sigh . . .
Don't forget to enter the Shabby Apple Giveaway. One lucky reader will win a dress. And the rest of you can enjoy 10% off all items!
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!