>> Thursday, June 6, 2013
So, I know I'm not a fashion blogger. Let's not even pretend. Most of the time, I'm dressed in jean cutoffs and an old t-shirt. (Old, but new to me, because I probably bought it for $2 at Good Will.) I rarely do my hair + makeup either.
But indulge me, please -- and you could win your very own swimsuit!
Like this vintage-inspired bikini:
I know it's hard. Just try to look past my awkward poses -- our neighbor started mowing her lawn mid-"shoot" . . . talk about embarrassing -- and look at the actual bathing suit.
It's from a great active-wear company called Albion, which specializes in women's fitness and swimwear. Basically, it's fashionable workout clothing. Who doesn't want to look good while working up a sweat?
Or while basking, as in this case. The suit is a high-quality blend of nylon + spandex. The cut is flattering, the color is vibrant, and the pattern is fun. And it goes really well with two of my other summer favorites, my gold Ray-Bans and Saltwater sandals.
I love a ton of the vintage-looking suits from this season's collection.
Here's a sneak peek from the Albion website:
And now here's your chance to win a new suit (or something else) for summer. Albion if offering one of you a $100 Gift Card or the same polka dot suit I reviewed. Pretty nice, eh?
- #1: Like Albion Fit on Facebook
- #2: Pin your favorite item from albionfit.com onto one of your Pinterest boards
- #3: Leave a comment on (never)homemaker with the link to that specific pin.
- Please only leave one comment, duplicate entries will be disqualified. If you need to add something to a comment, I believe Disqus allows you to go back in and edit
- :: Entries will be open until Wednesday, June 12th at 11:59 PM. I will announce the winner next Thursday, June 13th.
* Disclosure: Albion gave me the yellow polka dot swimsuit to review for this post and offered me this giveaway for all of you to enjoy. I was not compensated in any other way. My opinions are my own.