>> Thursday, September 5, 2013
Oh, yeah. Lots of frozen foods . . . and fitness. I forgot to mention that I'm swimming again. My bastardized breast stroke gets me a mile in just under 45 minutes, which I'm trying to do at least once a week. Especially now since Ada is tolerating gym childcare consistently! I've also added a bit of stationary cycling to my routine, 30 minutes at a time or so.
I train like a triathlete from time to time, but really don't see myself participating in a race. I don't know why. It's just not my scene. It's hard enough for me to remember my shoes let alone all that other gear!
And here's what you may have missed this week on Writing Chapter Three:
- Summer Days -- They've faded to the beginning of fall. Here's a look back at summers in the past.
- In the Kitchen w/ my Toddler -- Baked doughnuts with my little helper's assistance.
- Ada Update, 21 months -- A few things about the later months of age 1 and awaiting MRI info.
- Patience + Parenting -- I don't have enough patience, so here's what I'm hoping to do about it.
- Wine + Painting, and more weekend things -- How we celebrated 6 years of marriage and an interesting weekend (for once!).
- Ahhhhhhh! -- Yeah. I had a little rant + promptly got over myself. The internet never forgets these things, though.
Psst: You can check out more Weekend Things here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here + here.
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!