>> Monday, June 30, 2014
We're hopefully moving this
year week (more here). But I want to try and keep forging on with some stuff I've been meaning to share. Like my favorite breakfast (or lunch) (or dinner). It's pretty basic, but it's one of the most satisfying meals I make.
Really, I could eat this mix every day, every week. It's pretty darned healthy, too.
- Fry two whole eggs in virgin coconut oil
- Toast bread (sourdough!) or cook a sweet potato in your microwave
- Add some avocado via pre-made guacamole or simple slices
- Toss some salsa and/or hot sauce in the mix
- Slice some fruit or even add more veggies on the side
- Finish off with tea or water or whatever you're drinking these days
I'm actually off to make this one right now! I think what makes it best is that it doesn't require much planning. I almost always have the ingredients. And it comes together in a flash. Now that's what I think is a recipe for automatic healthy eating!
MORE TIPS TO EAT HEALTHY
#1: Stock up on frozen veggies
#2: Buy greens and actually USE them
#3: Create simple, go-to meals
#4: Learn to love alternatives
#5: Prep, Make, and Store
#6: Add In: Convenience to your advantage
#7: Eliminate Food Waste
* 20 Ideas for Make-Ahead Meals