>> Tuesday, June 10, 2014
BlogHer recently offered bloggers the opportunity to try the new vitafusion™ new line of multivitamins called MultiVites Plus. I jumped on it because I've been taking their prenatal gummy vitamin for years -- it was the only vitamin I could keep down during my pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. Plus, because they're gummy and taste good, I often remember to actually incorporate them into my daily routine.
Vitafusion's MultiVites Plus is a complete multivitamin that comes in four varieties to support overall well-being while focusing on specific health areas*:
- Immune Support* has Vitamin C and zinc. It tastes like citrus and other natural fruit flavors.
- Heart Support* has 32 mg Omega-3 DHA, as well as excellent source of essential B vitamins (with high potency of vitamin B12), folic acid, and niacin. It tastes like berries.
- Digestive Support* is a good source of dietary fiber along with being a complete multivitamin. It features a variety of fruit flavors.
- Hair, Skin, and Nails Support* has Vitamins A, C and E, biotin and lutein. It tastes like berries, specifically raspberry.
For this review, I tried the Hair, Skin, and Nails Support*. My first impressions? The flavor, as always with vitafusion, is great. You take two of these vitamins each day. I haven't ever become nauseous taking gummies like I do with other multivitamins, though I do try to take them with food just in case. It's hard to know in a short review period if I've experienced any extra benefit from the added A, C, and E or the biotin and lutein. Regardless of vanity, these vitamins are good to add to my routine.
These gummy vitamins are available at club stores, mass merchandisers, drug and grocery stores nationwide including: Costco, Walmart, Target and Walgreens. If you'd like to try them for yourself, here's a handy $1 OFF coupon from their website. Like I said, I had wanted to try the Immune Support*, but they were all sold out at a couple stores I visited.
You can order MultiVites and vitafusion's other varieties on Amazon if you can't find them at a store near you. Though this review is specifically for the new line of vitamins, I also highly recommend the gummy prenatal to anyone looking for a switch.
For a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card, please tell me:
Do you take vitamins, specifically a multi? And have you ever tried gummies?
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. I received free product and payment for this sponsored post. All opinions are 100% my own.
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
- Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
- Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
- Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
- For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/10-7/31.
Be sure to visit the vitafusion and L’il Critters brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!