>> Friday, November 21, 2014
Hi, friends! It’s been a cold one this week, and we’re so ready for the weekend. We’ve spent some time starting to decorate the house for the holidays, and I can’t wait to share more of that because it’s one of the best parts of the season for me.
Let’s just jump in to these fun links, shall we?
#1: Check out what this city did with an abandoned Walmart. It will astound you!
#3: Have you seen this one yet? It’s all about those gains, that muscle . . .
#5: Here are all the US states I’ve visited. What does your map look like? I’m sad to say otherwise I’ve only traveled a bit in Canada.
#6: Some deals!
- Amazing “ugly” holiday sweaters -- 48% off.
- 2-pack of insulated wine tumblers (whoa) just $13!
- Up to 35% off a large collection of Melissa + Doug toys.
- $5 for an Amazon Prime gift membership (w/ full price membership).
- Various yoga-related gifts under $25.
Lately on Writing Chapter Three: