>> Friday, February 20, 2015
Sometimes I do my hair. And by that, I mean extremely rarely do I do my hair. Sometimes you guys ask lots of questions about it, and I’m more than happy to answer them because I’m flattered. I’m also more motivated to keep up this (overly simple 10-minute) routine.
So, here we go!
#1: Hair Stuff
- All about my Henna Hair Color Process + An Update
- I use Lush’s Caca Rouge -- 1/2 a bar at a time
- To curl, I’m using a simple 1-1/2 Inch Iron set on low
- I curl 1 to 2 inch sections all over my head and spritz w/ Natural Missst
- A couple of you asked about my makeup, I’ll cover that soon
#3: How Etsy Alienated Its Crafters and Lost Its Soul via Wired
#4: Is the Government About To Warn American About Meat? via Mother Jones
#5: The Seven Things You’re Not Supposed to Talk About via This American Life
#6: 14 Common Dream Symbols + Importance via Huffington Post
#7: Some deals!
- The Honest Company sale on diapers, cleaners, and more.
- Organic Moby Wrap just $36 + free shipping.
- Essential Oils Kit 68% off -- 6 therapeutic grade oils.
- 40% off Birkenstock Sandals. I recommend (and have) this pair.
What you may have missed:
Homemade Ciabatta Bread -- make it this weekend!
The 5-Step HAPPY Plan
Last Week’s Weekend Things
6/52: Day In The Life Video
Smart Storage Solutions For Your TV Room
10 Simple Ways To Start Living On Less Today
How To Turn One Room Into Two
10 Easy and Delicious Homemade Bread Recipes
Cheap + Green Alternatives to Paper Products
Healthy + Nutritious Breakfast Cookies
8 Fast, Healthy Dinners for Busy Runners
Ada has a neuro follow-up today, so we’re hoping it’s fast and uneventful. I had a lot of fun sharing about my adventures with magnesium yesterday, and I’ve decided I’m going to share more posts like those because I also get to learn so much from you guys. So, in the comments if you have anything you think I should look into -- let me know! I love getting your suggestions and learning more about the kinds of things that make you feel healthy and happy.