>> Friday, March 6, 2015
I took Ada roller skating for the first time Wednesday. There’s a little rink on the other side of town, and they have this cute open ride time for small children. You can bring scooters, bikes, etc. -- and they play music and shine black lights. It was just what we needed when preschool was canceled yet again.
Isn’t she the cutest thing ever?
#1: Amazing Thing Happened When I Surrounded Myself W/ Junk Food via Greatist
#2: Kids Aren’t Expensive, But That Other Thing Sure Is via This House Is Our Home
#3: Mom’s Controversial Fight To Let Her Kids Play Alone Outside via Mashable
#4: Can Family Secrets Make You Sick? via All Things Considered
#5: Female Company President: “I’m Sorry To The Mothers I Worked With” via Fortune
#6: Some deals:
- Up to 30% Off Melissa + Doug Toys
- Extra Tall Ball Jars 59% off -- perfect for bulk storage!
- $20 off Kindle Touch e-Reader ($59 limited time)
- Aden + Anais Adult Blanket (Plum) 23% off
- Ninja Professional Blender 20% off
- I love Call The Midwife
- I need to bake these cupcakes -- soon!
- #NOM Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- The Top 25 Recipes from 2014
- I finally ordered a 3-Tiered Basket for our kitchen
What you may have missed:
The 20 Pound Difference -- my weight gain journey + thoughts
5 Vegetarian Foods To Boost Immunity
Freshening Up With Cat’s Pride (Giveaway)
Activities For Shut-In Preschoolers
Review: Pizza Hut + GF Udi’s (Giveaway)
My writing, elsewhere:
15 Easy and Delicious Cast Iron Skillet Recipes
10 One Pot Meals To Transform Dinner
How To Avoid 5 Hidden Costs of Winter
8 Easy Superfood Smoothies
Workouts You Can Do At Home With Hand Weights
7 Recipes for Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia Seeds
Training When Sickness Strikes