>> Thursday, May 14, 2015
Today I thought I’d dig into the archives for the most helpful posts I’ve written about vegetarian and vegan food. Consider it a masterclass of sorts. Here you’ll find a variety of tips, tricks, and other helpful stuff to get you cooking smarter (on a budget). Who knows, you may even find a few new recipes to shake up dinner tonight.
While you’re at it, check out our tips for Automatic Healthy Eating!
- Stock up on frozen veggies
- Buy greens and actually USE them
- Create simple, go-to meals
- Learn to love alternatives
- Prep, Make, and Store
- Add In: Convenience to your advantage
- Eliminate Food Waste
- 20 Ideas for Make-Ahead Meals
- 15 Recipe-Lite Vegetarian Meals to the Rescue!
- 8 Ways We’ve Eliminated Plastics In The Kitchen
If there’s a topic you’d like me to cover, be sure to leave a note in the comments below!
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!