>> Saturday, May 30, 2015
We are up to a whole lot of nothing this weekend -- and I love it. Too often we load our off time with obligations, trips, and other time-suckers. I mean, don’t get me wrong. I love seeing friends, family, and doing fun stuff . . . but last weekend we had four gatherings in four days. This introvert was completely exhausted after all that.
Random: Next week I’ll be sharing more about our compost situation.
#1: Discover the Kitchen Style for your Myers-Briggs Type via The Kitchn -- (E/I)NFP!
#2: Another reason to have a minimalist wardrobe: New Documentary Exposes the True Cost of Fast Fashion via Upworthy
#3: Good news: Serial Will Have At Least 3 Seasons! via New York Magazine
#4: The Case For Starting Sex Ed In Kindergarten via PBS
#5: Why Kids Should Play With Baby Dolls (Even Boys!) via Mama OT
#6: Some deals:
- 40% off building toys from ZOOB -- top deal of day
- Good Grips Mandoline Slicer is 40% off
- 35% off Saucony Originals Sneakers -- my favorite!
- Pyrex 10-piece Glass Storage Set just $16
- 30% off popular backyard play toys
What you may have missed:
- We Bought a Van -- I can’t believe I just wrote that.
- Preparing to TTC (Again) After Miscarriage -- So many feelings.
- 5-Minute Picnic Pie -- Your new favorite party recipe!
- Basil-Infused Lemonade -- Make it today. Seriously.
- The Long Weekend -- What we did. Date night!!!
- Our Favorite Summer Learning Toys -- A solid, tried-and-true list.
- Garden Fresh Basil Hummus -- So easy and healthy.
- 5 Financial Pitfalls Stay-At-Home Parents Should Avoid
- 7 Unexpected Ways Stay-At-Home Parents Save Big
- 10 Tempting No-Bake Desserts
- 14 Popular Snack Foods You Can Make At Home
- 14 Crock Pot Dishes To Serve At Your Next Party
- 10 Tricks To Get You Drinking More Water
- 12 Great Ways To Eat Bananas
- How To Safely Exercise In The Third Trimester