>> Monday, June 22, 2015
Ready for the new week? I’m not, but this is Stephen’s last before school is out for summer. I feel like these warm months are going to go by in a flash. Ada and I had a great long weekend in Wellsboro. I’ll write a bit more, but the 10K went pretty well this year despite everything that’s been cutting into training (I finished only about a minute and 20 seconds slower than last year). And I already miss being able to walk all over town and see so many friends.
Here’s Ada’s highlight!
#1: What the Sky Should Look Like Without Pollution via Gz.com
#2: The Truth Behind All Those Fitness Selfies via Mic.com
#3: Handheld Safety Device Lets Every Runner Become Catwoman via Women’s Running
#4: How Theme Parks Like Disney Left the Middle Class Behind via Washington Post
#5: The Toxic Lies Behind The Honest Company via NY Post
#6: Some deals:
- Up to 50% off Coleman camping + hiking gear
- Leggings of all shades + prints over 50% off
- 25% off ECR4KIDS outdoor toys + games
- Great prices on retro style sneakers for women/men
- My metal spindle bed is 36% off!
What you may have missed:
- Ada’s Last Day of Preschool
- Better Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- Family Photos, 2015 edition
- My Skincare Routine
- Hummus Salad Wraps
- What’s Going On Lately
My writing elsewhere:
- 5 Easy Ways to Make Extra Money Blogging
- Things in Your Garage That Have Serious Re-Sale Value
- Beer Donuts + 11 Other Things You Can Make With Beer
- 12 Tasty Ways to Cook With Wine
- 11 Crazy Good Crock Pot Pasta Recipes
- 11 Natural Ways to Induce Labor
- What are Amber Teething Necklace and Are They Safe?
- 10 Things That Happen to Your Body When You Lose Sleep
- 6 Telltale Signs of Labor
- 20 Cheap, Fun Things to Do This Summer