>> Monday, June 8, 2015
Ada’s grandparents gave her a strawberry bush this year. It lives on our deck, and it’s finally bearing its first fruits of the season. Even better, we can pick up huge two-pound cartons of strawberries right now for like $4. Basically, we’re swimming in delicious strawberries. I thought it’d be fun to pull together some of my favorite recipes from across the blog (and the web).
SWEET STRAWBERRY RECIPES
- Simple Strawberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Smoothie
- Burning Love Smoothie
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Strawberry Shortcake Muffins
- Nutella Pie with Strawberries
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Strawberry Faux Pie
- 5-Minute Picnic Pie with Strawberries
- Strawberry Frozen Greek Yogurt
- Healthy Strawberry Jam
- Strawberry Oat Squares (Oh She Glows)
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl (Oh My Veggies)
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Scones (Naturally Ella)
- Chocolate Drizzled Strawberry Skewers (Really Healthy Recipes)
PS: Do you guys remember my Richard Simmons series?! If not, you totally need to check it out. I can’t find my book, but browsing all the crazy awkward photos just now was, well, amazing.
What’s your favorite way to use strawberries?
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!