>> Thursday, September 3, 2015
Tuesday was our eighth wedding anniversary, and as I wrote on Instagram -- September 1st = fall in this house. I don’t care if the temperatures are still in the upper 80s, I can sense the crispness in the morning air and have been delighting at the very first falling leaves.
I haven’t done a shopping post in a while, but I enjoy them. If you have birthdays, housewarmings, back-to-school, or any other special occasions coming up, I hope you find this list of “fall essentials” helpful. And bring on the socks, sandals, and sweaters!
// PS: See more shopping posts.
- Birkenstock Paris Clog for stylish comfort
- KAVU Heritage Bag because I just bought this one!
- Carharrt Waffle Henley for lightweight warmth
- Carharrt Slim Fit Canvas Dungaree because they’re somehow sexy
- Field4U Wool Socks to keep feet toasty + dry
- Canvas Corp Apron for when you need it
- Fair Isle Cotton Cardigan for when the weather changes
- Fitbit Charge to keep track of all those long walks + runs
- Woolrich Flannel because I have 4 flannels in my small wardrobe
- American Apparel Organic V-Neck because it’s soft
- Stanley Classic Vacuum Bottle for soups and stews at lunch
- Birkenstock Arizona Unisex because Stephen loves ‘em
- Large Bento Cube for more snacking
- Carharrt Watch Hat to protect unsuspecting ears
- Timex Weekender Watch to track the time
- Pendleton Board Shirt for huge deal w/ the right size + color combo
- Kirkland Trail Socks because guys have feet, too!
- Mountaineer Beard Care Kit for budding + established fall beards
- Fluf Lunch Bags because Ada has this same dinosaur
- Yak Pak Classic Backpack for lugging stuff to/from school
- OshKosh Denim Overalls since they’re my favorite of Ada’s clothes
- Hatley Raincoat for fall rain and snow showers
- Merrell Chameleon Hiking Shoe to trudge through the trails
- Melissa + Doug Seasons Tree Puzzle to do on cold afternoons
- Brain Quest Cards to support school activities
- Berenstain Bear Books because they’re Ada’s favorite
- KidKraft Sling Bookshelf for keeping rooms tidy (+ currently in my cart!)
- Lodge Cast Iron Griddle for pancake breakfast traditions
- Crock-Pot Slow Cooker to simmer dinner with ease
- Buffalo Check Woven Throw to ward off chills
- Autumn Harvest Wreath to decorate for the season
- 3-Tiered Hanging Produce Rack to hang your CSA goodies
- Portable + Electric “Wood Stove” to keep your feet warm
- Anthony Stoneware Mug to drink your tea + hot cocoa
- Handmade Beeswax Candles to set the mood
- Stoneware Mixing Bowl Set for all those batches of cookies
* Links are Amazon affiliate links. I also like to note that I link to things we either already own or ones that are very similar to things we have tried. Thanks for your continued support of (never)homemaker. And happy shopping! For previous frugal gift lists, click here.