>> Friday, January 22, 2016
For those of you who are interested in how Overtone color depositing conditioners work, I uploaded a video of when I recently colored my hair orange. So, here’s the deal with the color: It looks rad . . . if you don’t have awful roots like I do (I know I mentioned this the other day). I probably won’t be keeping the color BUT, BUT, BUT -- the products work beautifully and leave my hair shiny and manageable.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel! I’m working to make weekly vlogs in 2016, and I’m always open to your topic ideas, FAQs, and other suggestions.
Everything you need to know is in the video, but here’s a rundown of important info:
- This stuff is color depositing conditioner, NOT hair dye
- It is made from safe, chemical-free ingredients
- Works best on light hair. But EXTREME strength will cast color on all hair.
- Use gloves unless you want colorful hands.
- This stuff washes out -- without refreshing -- after about 2 weeks.
- You can blend colors to get a custom result. They even sell kits of custom colors.
- Applying on dry hair gives the most vibrant result.
// How Canada is adopting Finland’s Famous Baby Boxes (via Upworthy)
// How to do the 5 most popular Bodyweight Moves correctly (via Greatist)
// Love Jessica’s post Fashion Blogging: Game Over because it says so much about what’s wrong with blogging in general today.
// I’m Getting Rid of My Blender, And Here’s Why! (via The Kitchn)
// Spoiler alert: She says all you need is an Immersion Blender + glass jar.
// I have mixed feelings on YHL, but here’s an interesting piece from The New Yorker about if they can ever truly escape the internet.
// Don't have Amazon Prime? I signed up for a FREE 30-Day Trial. And it rocks. Everything 2-day shipping.
// Why are American Women Dying During Childbirth? Freaky read. (via Cosmopolitan)
Need to catch up on this week’s posts?
- Actively Trying: Why You Should Do It (Literally)
- The Rest Of The Story . . .
- Pregnancy: Week 17 Update
- 3-Ingredient DIY Face Scrub Vlog + Recipe
- Fitness Resolutions: How Much Will Your New Exercise Routine Cost?
- Try These 6 Money-Saving Challenges Now
- How To Enjoy Disney World On The Cheap
- 21 Experiences That Make Great Gifts
- More great stuff on Wisebread!
Like what you just read? You can subscribe to the feed of these posts or follow us on Twitter or Facebook to be the first to know what the (never home)makers are up to. And we’ll love you forever!