>> Wednesday, May 11, 2016
Today's post is short and (naturally) sweet. This is the breakfast I have been obsessed with for the last week or so. It makes me feel like I'm eating dessert . . . but it's also oh-so good for me (and baby)! I go in and out of my love for Greek yogurt, but right now -- it's on fire.
GREEK YOGURT BOWL
What you'll need . . .
- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter*
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Chia seeds
- Strawberries or other fruit
Method . . .
- Just mix everything together really well. Adjust with sweetener to your preference.
- Then slice strawberries and top with chia seeds.
Happy Hump Day!